Schedule an Appointment
New Patient Information
When patients come to ChiroTrendz Family Chiropractic, Massage and Wellness Center, we understand that they’re most likely already dealing with pain and/or a musculoskeletal injury. That’s why we try to make it as easy and stress-free as possible to access our chiropractic services. Serving patients of all ages across Queen Creek, AZ, we look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your health and wellness goals.
Our intake forms are used by the doctors at ChiroTrendz to make an accurate diagnosis and develop effective treatment plans. We have made them available online so you can fill them out in the comfort of your home.
new adult intake form
new pediatric intake form
minor consent form
personal injury intake form
medical records release form
What to Expect
Your first visit will probably take a little bit longer than most visits due to the comprehensive nature of the consultation, regional exam, and/or physical exam. We take pride in being thorough and pinpointing what the problem is. We will perform a variety of orthopedic exams that are designed to reproduce the pain and help us isolate the problem area and tissue. We promise to be gentle and perform these tests according to your level of tolerance. We will also be assessing range of motion and joint function.
Depending on the severity of your case or physical condition, you may need additional diagnostic imaging, such as X-rays, MRIs, and bone scans. We do not have diagnostic imaging capabilities in the clinic, but rather have contracted with nearby imaging centers for these tests. Based on our experience, most patients will not require these tests or exams to receive chiropractic care.
We accept all major medical insurance. We are in network with the following insurance companies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, BCBS of Arizona
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance
- American PPO
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Interplan Health Group, A HealthSmart Network
- Prime Health Services, Inc. (PHS)
- Provider Select, Inc.
- USA Managed Care Organization (Health only)
- Beech Street
- PHCS Savility
- Health EOS
- Health EOS Plus+
- Health EOS Select
- Health EOS Select+
- Value Point by MultiPlan (Discount card program)
We accept the following:
- All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- All debit cards
- Health Savings Account (HSA) cards
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) cards
Member Wellness Plan
With the low cost of $35 annually, the Member Wellness Plan can help reduce the cost of chiropractic care for your entire family by a minimum of 25% while providing great deals on our services and some products.
Ask us for a cost analysis to see if the Member Wellness Plan is right for your family. The Member Wellness Cards make great gifts too!
- In order to qualify for discount benefits, you must have purchased and paid in full your annual Membership Fee of $35.
- All discounted fees are payable to the provider at the time of service.
- The Member Wellness Plan is a Family Plan and includes all members of your immediate family.
- The Member Wellness Plan card is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The Member Wellness Plan card is non-transferable and non-refundable UNLESS it has been unused.
- The ChiroTrendz Member Wellness Plan IS NOT an insurance program but rather a Benefit Discount Program exclusively for members of the Member Wellness Plan at ChiroTrendz Family Chiropractic and Wellness Center.
- The benefits available through the Member Wellness Plan are subject to change without notice, so check with us periodically to see what additional benefits have been added or modified.
ChiroTrendz Fee Schedule
Normal Pricing & Member Wellness Plan (MWP) Pricing
|Service/Product||Normal Fee||MWP Fee|
|New Patient Detailed Exam||$260.00||$0.00|
|Existing Patient Detailed Exam||$165.00||$0.00|
|Lvl I Newborn Exam in Home||$120.00||$0.00|
|Lvl II Newborn Exam in Home||$165.00||$0.00|
|Physical Examination (School, Scouts)||$45.00||$25.00|
|Service/Product||Normal Fee||MWP Fee|
|Mechanical Traction (IST)||$30.00||$10.00|
|Myofascial Release / PIR / Graston, 1 unit||$55.00||$10.00|
|Kinetic Activities (Direct One on One), 1 unit||$65.00||$10.00|
|Chiropractic Manipulative Treatment, 1-2 regions||$90.00||$40.00|
|Chiropractic Manipulative Treatment, 3-4 regions||$95.00||$40.00|
|Extremity, Chiropractic Manipulative Treatment||$70.00||$40.00|
|Electrical Stimulation (Interferential)||$30.00||$5.00|
|Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT), 1 unit||$70.00||$15.00|
|Dix-Hallpike Test for BPPV/Positional Nystagmus||$50.00||$15.00|
|Epley Canalith Repositioning Maneuver||$78.85||$15.00|
|Canalith Repositioning Per Visit||$78.85||$15.00|
ChiroTrendz Family Chiropractic, Massage and Wellness Center
18610 E Rittenhouse Rd A101
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 2:00 - 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: